At Crossover Consulting Group, our college advisors will offer:
- Extensive interviews to identify FIT. Goals, interests, values and strengths important to your student (and you) in choosing colleges and universities
- Customized list of college options (or other post-secondary choices, often known as a Gap Year).
- Guidance in college application preparation including support in navigating the Common Application
- Brainstorm topics and editing/proofreading of essays
- Interview and campus visit support
- Support for financial aid, scholarship (including filing of FAFSA and CSS Profile) and decision-making process.
Our Service can be offered on a Full Package Basis (best value), a Modified Package (Minimum of four hours in person), or an hourly rate.
- Full Package (starts in 11th grade and carries you through college acceptance time).
- Modified Package (offered in 4 or 6 hour discounted rates)
- 8th to 10th Grade Guidance
- Private School Placement (for domestic and international students)
- Students with Learning Differences
All services can be offered via phone or skype/facetime if in-person consultation is not feasible.
CONTACT US NOW FOR YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION!